Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, January 05, 2007

SYNCHRONICITY OR DIVINELY ARRANGED?

SYNCHRONICITY OR DIVINELY ARRANGED?
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
January 5, 2007 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I was driving down a main street in a Dallas suburb this week on the way to the home of a woman named Elizabeth when something in a parking lot next to the street attracted my attention. A woman and a pre-school age boy were sitting on the hood of a car. A cardboard sign had these words: Lost All in Fire - Gas - Arkansas. I pulled in and gave the woman all the ones I had (five), leaving me with a ten. Her name? It was Elizabeth. And that's not all! As I pulled away, I saw my two-digit magic number on her car's Arkansas license plate. It had a zero in front of it, which is adds magic to the number. As I gasped at the two meaningful coincidences (Elizabeth and the magic number), I received "Michael" (meaning it was arranged by Archangel Michael).


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love