Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Friday, January 05, 2007

SYNCHRONICITY OR DIVINE MESSAGE?

SYNCHRONICITY OR DIVINE MESSAGE?
January 5, 2007

I was driving down a main street in a Dallas suburb this week on the way to the home of a woman named Elizabeth when something in a parking lot next to the street attracted my attention. A woman and a pre-school age boy were sitting on the hood of a car. A cardboard sign had these words: Lost All in Fire - Gas - Arkansas. I pulled in and gave the woman all the ones I had (five), leaving me with a ten. Her name? It was Elizabeth. And that's not all! As I pulled away, I saw my two-digit magic number on her car's Arkansas license plate. It had a zero in front of it, which is adds magic to the number. As I gasped at the two meaningful coincidences (Elizabeth and the magic number), I received "Michael" (meaning it was arranged by Archangel Michael) as a message of support!

I Am Angel-Light. I Am That I Am. I am supported by donations of persons who acknowledge and appreciate my mission of service in this world.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com