Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Friday, March 02, 2007

MOVING WITHOUT WALKING

MOVING WITHOUT WALKING
March 2, 2007

I've been watching more television recently while housesitting and caring for pets--four dogs, three cats, a bird, and a ferret (who has the run of the house during waking hours). Got a big rush/thrill when a commercial showed a woman going upstairs through the air with swimming motions, feet not anywhere the stair steps, while a crowd of other people walked down the stairs. The words "I can do that" came out of my mouth. I felt the wonderful sensations of moving freely through air/space because I do it sometimes when out of my body. However, I have almost had the physical body lift off the floor and had to hold onto furniture or grab walls to keep my balance--not that it happens often.

I am also aware of not eating in another life, but living on air instead. There are healthy people doing just that currently! It's called breatharianism. Not for me! This lifetime I enjoy the pleasures of the flesh, including eating.

I Am Angel-Light. I am supported by donations of persons who appreciate my service to them, to others, and to the world in general.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com