Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, March 02, 2007

MOVING OUT OF BODY

MOVING OUT OF BODY
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
March 3, 2007 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I've been watching more television recently while housesitting and caring for pets--four dogs, three cats, a bird, and a ferret (who has the run of the house during waking hours). Got a big rush/thrill when a commercial showed a woman going upstairs through the air with swimming motions, feet not anywhere the stair steps, while a crowd of other people walked down the stairs. The words "I can do that" came out of my mouth. I felt the wonderful sensations of moving freely through air/space because I do it sometimes when out of my body. However, I have almost had the physical body lift off the floor and had to hold onto furniture or grab walls to keep my balance--not that it happens often.

I am also aware of not eating in another life, but living on air instead. There are healthy people doing just that currently! It's called breatharianism. Not for me! This lifetime I enjoy the pleasures of the flesh, including vegetarian/vegan eating.


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love