Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

SOUL KEEPERS

SOUL KEEPERS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
May 30, 2007 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Since we posted an article titled "Lost Souls" the other day, I have come across an article from the November 2000 newsletter of Ken Page (an internationally known teacher and healer I respect greatly) titled, "Influence of the Dead--Soul Keepers." Ken defines a Soul Keeper as "one who, consciously or unconsciously, gathers up lost souls and keeps them safe until they can be released back to source." Ken says it would be an impossible job for just one person to assist or help free any trapped souls that are still here, so many of us have agreed to help. In fact, according to Ken, 10% to 15% of his clients up to the time of the newsletter were found to be involved in releasing lost souls. In this article, Ken describes a phenomenon with which I'm very familiar, which is that Soulkeepers will often develop physical symptoms related to the lost souls they are carrying around--mental, emotional, and physical sensations. Ken also lists some indications of attachments of lost souls. Check out www.kenpage.com for many informative articles by this man I consider an adept spiritual healer.

Over the years, as a Soul Keeper, I've come to recognize lost souls being in my energy by physical sensations. However, I can also "hear" them telepathically--such comments/questions as, "Help me," and "Can you help me?" I consider it a privilege to assist those whom I have gathered and who have attached to others. Indeed, we are often directed to go to a particular location to release lost souls in that area. In fact, several days ago, in route to a destination, I found myself going a route other than that I had intended--right by a huge cemetery. I instantly recognized why, so I invited all in that area who needed help to come along with me. On the drive, we released a few dozen lost souls.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love