Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

IN ONE HAND, OUT THE OTHER

April 22, 2008


The words "in one hand and out the other" are usually uttered by someone complaining about finances. I have a different, positive play on those words.

On Sunday, I found donations from three different people in my mailbox. That evening, two guys who needed a bath were sitting in front of a truck stop building. They had luggage/bags and a sign that indicated they needed a ride west. One was holding a guitar and appeared to be without his lower legs (didn't look closely). I sat down at a nearby table and pulled out two five dollar bills. Then I walked over and asked, "You want some money?" They were momentarily surprised and then excitedly accepted and expressed gratitude.

The next evening, Monday, when I was doing some work while sitting in my car at the same truck stop, an employee I've interacted with several times this century (who knows I'm vegetarian) walked over and said he wanted to buy me lunch and handed me five one dollar bills.

Today, Tuesday, a homeless man whom I've been coaching and giving money to for several months, and who finally has a part-time job, walked over to greet me. I had already set aside $5.00 to give him and, sure enough, payday is a couple of days away and he needed it.

In one hand and out the other. Isn't it wonderful?

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by donations of persons who appreciate and value our service.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com