Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/We...

Thursday, May 15, 2008

EARTHBOUND SPIRITS

May 15, 2008

When I sensed cigar smoke in an almost-empty, nonsmoking restaurant recently, I assumed that it came from the clothes of the two teenage boys I was walking by. However, when I noticed it in my car later, I realized there was either an earthbound spirit with me or someone paying a visit from "the other side." Quickly determined the former. This one communicated he wanted to "pass over." We communicated a little, and then we gave him his wish. I can also communicate with people on "the other side." I confess that I don't always get all the words of these earthbound spirits, but I "hear" enough.

I occasionally catch a glimpse of earthbound spirits but don't see them as clearly as some people do. I just sense their presence. Once they recognize that they have found someone who can assist (which is evidenced by "angel wings"), they follow me--unless they don't want to be rescued, of course. Recently, I have asked for the ability to see "earthbound spirits," for I believe we can assist more of them if I can see them. Those spirits who have attached and become "caught" in the electromagnetic fields of human body-mind units are harder to detect--especially if they've been attached for several years. We find such as these in different ways. There have been some very interesting experiences--to say the least!


Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by donations of persons who appreciate and value our service. 

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com