Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, June 20, 2008

UNHOOKING YOURSELF

UNHOOKING YOURSELF
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
June 20, 2008 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

If you think you've felt a "hook" attach to you when in the presence of someone else (as I know I have more than once), or even if you haven't experienced this, the following information may be useful.

I have learned in my research with myself as the "laboratory animal" and in my work with others that one is not to assume anything when clearing and healing--for often just a slight change in words will get different results. I've been receiving the word "hook" in recent weeks. I use a general process that includes the removal of hooks. However, yesterday I realized I was to "unhook" (word given) from people I might be "hooked with" and share the information with others. Keep in mind that hooks are different than cords.

I formed the following decree/affirmation to use for myself: "In the name of the Christ and under the law of grace, I Angel-Light decree I Am unhooking myself from [person's name] and unhooking [person's name] from me--immediately, totally, completely, permanently--past, present, future--now." These words are to be spoken aloud powerfully with feeling--not from the solar plexus area but from the higher centers. Be careful to not do it defensively, which tends to tighten up the solar plexus area. It's that simple!

I did this with three people who have not wanted to let go of me for several years, and I immediately felt lighter and energetic. It was amazing! It's not as if I haven't worked on myself before. So liked how I felt and began thinking of other people with whom I might be hooked. When I did this using the ex-husband's name (of 20 years ago), I experienced the trunk of my body, especially the abdomen, struggling as if to expel something. The heaving motion in and out was almost violent. There were some slight symptoms with a couple more people I thought of, and no symptoms with people I obviously was not hooked up with.

I'm interested in knowing results others achieve with this process and hope you will write me if you use it.


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love