Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

INFLUENCING & CREATING

INFLUENCING & CREATING
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
July 15, 2008 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

One morning recently, while waiting at the doors of a library with about fifteen other people, the stench of a cigarette found its way to me. I looked for the perpetrator and decided it was an opportunity to practice my ability to influence others. I focused intently on various parts of the man's head and sent a thought form of "don't smoke" several times. He began looking around to see where that thought was coming from. I then added "put out the cigarette," which he did--threw it in the trash although barely smoked. I was relieved, as seemed to be several others. This is a much more pleasant way to get someone to stop smoking in public than asking aloud directly. I learned from experience that many people take offense and become hostile no matter how nice you are about it. I'm in the U.S.A., and in this country, smoking has been banned in many public and private places. My efforts to influence people in such a way don't always succeed, but it's certainly worth a try (and I don't try often). As you might expect from someone who practices no-harm living, my efforts are without harmful intent.

There are people who teach classes on how to influence others. This is not something new, but has been going on for hundreds of years--just more openly in the 20th and 21st centuries than during prior times. Many of these people don't mean to cause anyone harm. However, there are those who do--including those working for various governments around the world. There are individuals who focus their consciousness toward negative and harmful purposes and privately teach small groups how to do the same. Can you imagine the effect of a group of people focusing on causing harm to other people? It happens more than we want to know! That's one reason why we now have groups of people focusing with positive intent to create change.

For some time I've suspected I was a subject of someone teaching mind control and black magic because of words I'd "overhear," such as recently: "Does everybody want to do this? If anybody doesn't want to do this raise your hand." I've "overheard" this year, "I don't want to do this," and "I'm not going to do this anymore," "We've lost her," and comments referring to the leader as a "sadist." I've sensed things as well. I'll spare you the details. I asked and was given that I've been the target of this perpetrator and students and agents since about the year 2000. I've been warned several times, "He's using you," but I wasn't clear who/what that was about.

Suffice it to say, after finally getting clearly that this was going on and needed to be stopped, I addressed it with prayer and affirmations, and received, "Do we still have her?" Being aware is a very important thing for people who are trying to make the world a better place to live.

Consciousness creates--either intentionally or unintentionally. Conscious intent creates energy. Directed energy gets results--some times immediately, but some times after weeks, months, or even years of regular focus. You'd think I'd use what little power I have to create more often. Rather than continue to unconsciously create, maybe I will begin to intentionally create more of the time. Want to join me?


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love