Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, October 11, 2008

PRAYING FOR OTHERS



PRAYING FOR OTHERS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
October 11, 2008 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

There was a time when I would never have believed one could be psychically attacked because of praying for someone else. The first time it happened to me was in 1990 after I prayed for a man whom many of us in the Dallas-Ft. Worth wholistic community (and elsewhere) cared about and wanted to assist. This cosmic man carried the energies of Archangel Michael at this level of existence and served on the "front lines" and was, as a result, a target of the hijackers of this planet aka dark overlords. He was to the point that he didn't know who to trust. Several informed people claimed he had reasons to be paranoid. Back then, I had little knowledge about the war for control of this planet (and beyond)--much, much less than I do now. I have received quite an education (through experience and otherwise) since I began carrying Archangel Michael's energies about twenty years ago.

Many times when we've been asked to assist people who are the target of and/or possessed by dark entities of various types to some degree, I have felt the energies of these when I open e-mails. From time to time, the entities launch an attack on me in an attempt to keep the Angel-Light team from getting involved. Such was the case recently. For several months, I had been asked to assist an individual by this one's parent and a mutual acquaintance, but had been very reluctant to get involved. When I had about decided to assist, I was warned not to do so by my Divine Governing Council because it could cause me problems. (The angel aspects of my consciousness mix are very sensitive and tend to withdraw when I get us involved in assisting one with severe problems.) When I was about ready, the Angel-Light team assessed this person's situation and called it "difficult" and recommended we work in stages--beginning with "putting her back together." I asked the Angel-Light team to go ahead and do any preparatory work until I had time to initiate the clearing-healing they had recommended. The next morning (during this week), I initiated a portion of the clearing-healing process (in the form of specific prayers), and the Angel-Light team went to work.

Fortunately, I've learned to keep my angelic guards on duty at all times. The demonic and dark entities working on the individual came at me two or three hours after we started. I sensed some of the action as my guards drove away the attackers from me, including, "Leave her alone!"

Such is the work of a spiritual activist (previously known as warrior).



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love