Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, October 27, 2008

RESONANCY

RESONANCY
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
October 27, 2008 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

As regular readers of this blog are aware, I'm committed to my spiritual evolution and growth. I continue to "turn over rocks" and "wiggle into crevices" to find anything and everything lodged in my systems, bodies, and consciousness units at all levels (past, present, future--throughout time, space dimension) that does not support my spiritual evolution and wellbeing and, most importantly, is appropriate to release at this time (for if there is still more to learn from the presence of some energy, then releasing it is difficult if not impossible).

Yesterday it occurred to me to make an affirmation about matching my vibration to (establishing resonancy with) what I want to achieve/manifest. This is what I came up with: In the name of the Christ and under the law of grace, I [your name] decree I Am vibrating in resonancy with __________ now. Wow! It works! When I inserted the word "trust" in the blank (my main issue this lifetime), I felt movement/shifts in my bodies! That evidence was enough for me to spend an hour or so working with the affirmation. No word I put in the blank provided such as noticeable change as "trust," but I felt slight shifts for some. I used some words that I didn't necessarily feel I needed help with, but I'm the type of person who likes to cover all the bases, so to speak. I made affirmations about abundance and plenty (yes, an issue), joy, wellness, and more. My Higher Self fed me words, and I paid attention and spoke the affirmations. I found a few things coming to mind this morning. Believe me, I felt much lighter in body, mind, and spirit this morning than before I began working with the resonancy affirmation yesterday. Make yourself a list and go for it! (Be sure you've breathed deeply and relaxed before beginning.)

One might take this one step further and ask, "Well, why can't I achieve resonancy with a new Lexus?" This is where one might run into big blocks--for obvious reasons. Far better be it to affirm intangibles and allow one's Hierarchy to determine what will best serve one's needs at the present time according to one's goals for this life.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love