Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, October 03, 2008

THOUGHTS CAN HARM



THOUGHTS CAN HARM
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
October 3, 2008 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I met a cosmic guy through a local romance ad about fifteen years ago and felt a connection and hoped we could be friends. He had brought an album of photos taken at Mt. Shasta (a well-known cosmic place) and the unusual cloud formations over and around it. While we were looking through the photos and discussing them, I had a difficult time focusing because I found myself being aware of another place other than where we were--one with more people around. I shared that with him, and he responded, "We work together on a starship." I got confirmation of that! He had been married but was a young widower who had found he could heal wounds by placing his hands over them. He had come to the area from another state after his wife died, but wasn't sure where he'd end up--if anywhere. He was driving a local delivery truck part-time. He confided that he had to be very careful when in public because he was very sensitive to the thoughts and emotions of others--especially if directed toward him (such as if he unknowingly cut a driver off in traffic).

Recently, research on my own self and a few others, including "divine input," has led me to recognize that even the average person (and not just sensitive empaths) can be negatively impacted by the thoughts/words of others. The more intense the emotions accompanying them, the stronger the impact. (Does that make you want to have positive thoughts about all people at all times and say "cancel that thought" when you do otherwise out of habit? Does me!)

I have had negative words and energy directed at me twice in recent weeks (that I'm aware of)--one local and one long distance, one being a direct attack because of a comment I made in an e-mail about one of the presidential office contenders. Turns out that I was injured by these attacks, and that my light/energy bodies needed repair/ rebuilding/ restructuring. Once we did that, I began to feel better.

The point of all this is that it is unfortunate that most people are unaware of how their light/energy bodies can be damaged and how important it is that damage be healed as soon as possible. In the analysis we offer, I'm now asking about the condition of the different bodies (and energy wheels/chakras, as usual)--not just how clear they are.

As for the cosmic man, we never saw each other again at this level of existence, although we walked from the meetup place to our cars like happy old friends. A few weeks later, I asked Divine what happened to him and was told, "He had another assignment." I had forgotten his name until I began drafting this blog, but was given his name as I wrote and also the cause of his death.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love