Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Saturday, October 04, 2008

TITHING & 7D CONSCIOUSNESS

TITHING & 7D CONSCIOUSNESS
October 4, 2008

In 1987, a lovely "angel incarnate" showed her appreciation and support in the form of $1,300--a tithe (10%) of her half of proceeds from the sale of a house. Since she had clearly stated it was a tithe, I decided to tithe of the funds she had given me. I purchased money orders totaling more than the tithe for churches and an individual.

I mailed the money orders to the churches but wanted to personally deliver the money order to the individual--the first person I had met in the Dallas-Ft. Worth wholistic community. As I waited at the Center for the session she was facilitating to end, I discovered I had an extra money order and wondered what I was to do with it. Guidance came quickly: to give it to the individual. When she came out of the room, I gave her the largest money order and told her about finding I had an extra and receiving guidance that it also was for her. She thanked me and responded quite matter-of-factly: "I was wondering how I was going to pay my American Express bill." That's 7D consciousness, people--no worrying, no concern, just wondering. Over and over again during the next few years she served as an exemplary example of 7D consciousness--teaching me as I witnessed her just being who she was (an evolved, cosmic being).

I bring this up because I've been noticing recently that I'm currently coming from 7D consciousness again (hasn't been constant over the years) at a time when my flow has decreased significantly, strangely enough. I'm even wondering how I'm going to put gasoline in the car when next needed (and gasoline expense is about $300 a month). No concern, no worry, just wondering.

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by persons who appreciate and value our ministry.


Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com