Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, October 04, 2008

TITHING & 7D CONSCIOUSNESS



TITHING & 7D CONSCIOUSNESS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
October 4, 2008 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

In 1987, a lovely "angel incarnate" showed her appreciation and support in the form of $1,300--a tithe (10%) of her half of proceeds from the sale of a house. Since she had clearly stated it was a tithe, I decided to tithe of the funds she had given me. I purchased money orders totaling more than the tithe for churches and an individual.

I mailed the money orders to the churches but wanted to personally deliver the money order to the individual--the first person I had met in the Dallas-Ft. Worth wholistic community. As I waited at the Center for the session she was facilitating to end, I discovered I had an extra money order and wondered what I was to do with it. Guidance came quickly: to give it to the individual. When she came out of the room, I gave her the largest money order and told her about finding I had an extra and receiving guidance that it also was for her. She thanked me and responded quite matter-of-factly: "I was wondering how I was going to pay my American Express bill." 


That's 7D consciousness, people--no worrying, no concern, just wondering. Over and over again during the next few years she served as an exemplary example of 7D consciousness--teaching me as I witnessed her just being who she was (an evolved, cosmic being).


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love