Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

DIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS - PART 1

DIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS - PART 1
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
December 18, 2008 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Recently, I attended a gathering of wholistic-type people that is a monthly happening. The different programs cover a wide range of topics that are mostly out of the mainstream. As one might expect, there is a small core group of people who almost never fail to show up, and there are other people who let the program scheduled determine whether or not they will attend. Some people are drawn to certain topics, and other people are interested in other topics. The recent gathering I attended with about 75 other people featured a nationally known conspiracy theorist (regarded as an expert by many) who has authored books and is an in-demand speaker on the subject--from John F. Kennedy to the Illuminati to 9-11 and more. I was at this particular gathering because I was visiting family in that area of North Central Texas, and I knew I would get to share some hugs with wholistic people I don't see often. The program wasn't really of interest to me. It wasn't new information (and I don't necessarily disagree with it). However, the consciousness of conspiracies is 3rd dimension/density level, and I don't identify with 3D. I relate to other levels of existence.

Beyond 3D is 4D, the astral level, which is the staging area from which the different lifestreams descend into 3D human body-mind units. We exist in various levels of 4D between 3D incarnations, depending on our current level of consciousness. (And I remember being pushed into an apparatus that spiraled me down into this form. My associates there were laughing and told me I'd been away from 3D long enough and it was time to jump back in--despite my protests.) The decontamination work we (the Angel-Light team) do is 4th dimension/density-level work. People who focus on extraterrestrials (ETs) and their downloaded information and actions (Arcturians here, Pleadians there--abductions here, contact there--starship commanders, including Ashtar, etc.) are spending time in the 4th dimenson/density. This is the dimension of archangels. The temples visited by people during interdimensional travels are located in high levels of 4D.

In the 5th dimension/density is where we enter the etheric level of existence. The 5th dimension/density is the level of "I Am" consciousness. At 5D and beyond, we find degrees of oneness--increasing in the "higher" dimensions. The ascended masters can be found in 5D. The Christed masters are based in 6D. The Healing Love Energy that comes through my instrument is from 5D, 6D, 7D, and 8D, and mostly from 7D. It's very uncomfortable for people living in 7D consciousness to be in a computer lab or any room with a lot of electronic devices (some being more sensitive to this than others). If one exposes one's self to such as these for lengthy periods of time on a regular basis, that 7D energy will depart. I find that a couple of hours at computer in a computer lab is about all I can handle when carrying 7D energy. One's Divine Governing Council of Light is based at the dimensional level where one's Divine Monad is found--which is 9D for me. I have found people's Divine Monads located at 7D, 8D, and 9D levels. It is my understanding that while incarnate in 3D, we can't expand/rise/journey beyond the level of our Divine Monad (without leaving the body permanently).

This Part 1 is a short summary. Part 2 will be a process whereby one can expand into different dimensions of consciousness and, as a result, increase/raise one's frequency resonance vibration.


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love