Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

PROBLEM ENERGIES & ENTITIES

PROBLEM ENERGIES & ENTITIES
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
December 28, 2008 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Recently received the following communication: "I received a thought out of the blue this morning that it would be beneficial and helpful [for you] to do a blog about how pain and disease energies can get stuck in a person's energy field and form body, resulting in pain and sickness. Also energies of lack, fear, anxiety, and sabotaging entities who block you from what you want to manifest. Also insomnia energies that keep you from sleeping. Also sabotaging entities that mess with your car, electrical appliances, computers, tape recorders, etc. I have been clearing all these kinds of things on a daily basis--not only from myself but from other people. Those who have these problems [or suspect they do] need to know how to release them. This is greatly needed right now. How about it?"

Actually, a blog about such matters had been developing for several days prior to receipt of this communication. Let's make it clear here at the beginning of my response that only around 25% of the energies/entities mentioned above are inner energies/entities of the individual experiencing the described and similar problems. And this includes light beings of high vibration who are working through healers, psychics, etc. One psychic I knew who spent a lot of time on the telephone giving readings "fried" several phones and answering machines.

Yes, entities can get stuck in electronic devices, but most of the time they are there intentionally. Back in the last century, I was gifted with a computer, but the hard drive had been totally erased. I needed it to create documents of processes and handouts and save to discs. A supporter who worked in the computer field offered to load the needed software. When he brought the computer back to me, it was ready to use--or rather it was when he left his home with it. Wouldn't work at all in the home where I was staying at the time, so he took it back to try again. The next time he brought the working computer back, the same thing happened--except this time I was shocked to see a demonic face almost filling the screen. (Didn't reveal that to the supporter.) His third attempt worked, and I was able to accomplish so much as a result.

Sabotaging entities can "mess with your car"? Oh, yes! I have heard lots of stories of people involved in the light work and have years of personal experience in this regard. They can even temporarily influence and possess mechanics. One of my cars almost caught fire in such a way. Back in the 20th century (again), a supporter who worked on cars was checking out my older-model car, his actions making flames come up from an area under the hood he was trying to adjust. His eyes seemed glazed over like a man possessed. It took me raising my voice and telling him to stop three times before he came to his senses. I could go on and on about my transportation being sabotaged, but I'll spare you all.

For many years, I've recommended that all disease and pains be considered energies and dealt with accordingly. One gal with cancer in an advanced stage whom I coached got a lot of relief from pain with the techniques and with healing meditations I recorded on cassettes with relaxation music. (Aside: It's time for me to begin recording meditations for people who are using the services, and I don't quite know how to proceed. I guess the first step is to acquire a digital voice recorder. If anyone has an extra that could be donated, it would be appreciated. Advice is appreciated, too.)

Many times over the years (too often to be coincidental), I've read of seemingly healthy medical personnel and therapists who specialize in particular diseases for many years and spend a lot of time with people who have those diseases, who find themselves with the diseases--noncontagious diseases, I might add! Immediately, I recognize what happened. It's about energies! In a facility or room with many people with the same disease, the energies congregate.

Enough of the discussion! We'll give you some ways to clear and heal such things. One option is to contact Angel-Light for the team's assistance. Another option, of course, is to ask for and invoke Divine assistance/intervention (which we've posted about in several blogs this year). Affirm: "I am [your name]. I Am That I Am. In the name of the Christ and under the law of grace, I [your name] decree I Am asking for and invoking the assistance and intervention of the Legions of Light, the Hierarchies of Light, and my Divine Governing Council of Light now. I am asking you all to [action wanted, such as remove all traces of cancer] from me and mine now. I want this to be immediate, up and down the verticals, up and down the time lines, and permanent."

There are some people who have the power to heal and clear themselves but don't realize it. Some basic affirmations that can clear and heal a wide variety of circumstances follow. "I am [your name]. I Am That I Am. In the name of the Christ and under the law of grace, I [your name] decree I Am transmuting all darkness within and around me and mine into light now." "I am [your name]. I Am That I Am. In the name of the Christ and under the law of grace, I [your name] decree I Am transmuting all disease energies within and around me and mine into ease and wellness [or Healing Love Energy] now." "I Am [your name]. I Am That I Am. In the name of the Christ and under the law of grace, I [your name] decree I Am transmuting all fear and anger energies within and around me and mine into love energies [or Healing Love Energy] now."

Affirming vibrational resonance with certain dimensions, divine love, wellness, etc. often (but not always) works quite well. In fact, I recommend this before anything else. We have posted several blogs this year about resonancy and have handouts available with instructions for those who support this ministry.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love