Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/We...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HIGHER MIND

HIGHER MIND
August 25, 2009

When I think of people of high consciousness, Jesus Christ, Paramahansa Yogananda (who transitioned in the 1950s), Mahatmas Gandhi, and Mother Teresa come to mind.

I can't imagine these and other well-known people of higher consciousness laughing when people are hurt on today's reality and physical stunt television programs. I can't imagine them becoming engrossed in the superficial dating and matchmaking shows on television. I can't imagine these playing violent video games. I can't imagine these telling crude jokes laced with profanity or laughing at them. I can't imagine these cheering about violence and wars--on screen and off. I can't imagine these enjoying some of the profane and obscene e-mails circulating on the Internet. And reasons why anyone would think I'd appreciate these types of e-mails escape me.

I'm no Mother Teresa by any stretch of the imagination, but I am of higher mind. The so-called "Ascension" isn't even close for most of humanity.

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by donations. If you appreciate the blogs, the services, and the personal e-mail communications, please donate what you can, when you can, as often as you can.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com