Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/We...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

IGNORANCE IS BLISS

IGNORANCE IS BLISS
September 17, 2009

Was thinking this morning before arising that I have learned so much about how things are set up in this world at various levels and what goes on "behind closed doors," so to speak. This is not to insinuate that I know everything. What purpose would it serve for me to know all about it? I avoid some information because I sense it wouldn't serve me well. Sometimes I think I'm aware of too much already! It is best that only a small portion is shared in the blogs.

There's a lot to be said for the old adage, "Ignorance is bliss." At this point, I'm so far beyond "blissful ignorance" that I can never return there.

Things are not always what they seem. Let me rephrase that: Things are usually not what they seem. And people are not always who they seem.

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by donations. If you appreciate the blogs, the services, and the personal e-mail communications, please donate what you can, when you can, as often as you can.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com