Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A MAGICAL HEALING PROCESS

A MAGICAL HEALING PROCESS
March 17, 2010


This little prayer/affirmation/decree covers a lot of bases, and if one does just it just 2X a day, one will sense shifts/changes. Begin by reclining or laying in bed with as little movement as possible when you do this. Then take a few deep breaths to relax.

"I am [your name]. I Am that I Am. I [your name] decree I Am invoking the assistance of my Divine Support Team on my behalf now. In the name of Christ and under the law of grace, I [your name] am asking you all to decorrupt my divine blueprint and overlay my auric field with my divine blueprint to restore, reconstruct, regenerate, repair, clear, heal, realign, reconfigure, recalibrate, and reconnect me and mine as needed on a full and permanent basis now."

Being very sensitive, I feel the process throughout. Some may not feel as much. If one isn't in the habit of communicating and calling upon one's Divine Support Team, I would suggest setting that relationship up ASAP (for many reasons--not just the purposes of this little process).

I've been receiving raves and words of appreciation from the few I've shared it with who are reaping the benefits and decided I want to share it with all readers of this site. Hope you will share your experiences with me as the others have. Keep in mind that this is something I plan to do for myself every day for the remainder of my existence in this body. It is not something you do a few times and don't need again. It's ideal for those who can't find time for self-clearing/healing.

Feel free to click on the little envelope beneath this piece to send the link to whomever you wish. I have it in document form if you'd prefer to share it that way. Just ask me to send it to you.

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by donations. If you appreciate the blogs, the services, and the personal e-mail communications, please donate what you can, when you can, as often as you can.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator (Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com