Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Friday, March 26, 2010

PAST TENSE

PAST TENSE
March 26, 2010

I've caught myself from to time this year saying the words "I have" with some negative words after it, such as "some health issues" or "some financial constraints." No, no, no! I know better than to claim what I don't want--even when trying to explain to someone why I can't do this, that, or the other thing.

Noticed a supporter for whom we just completed the Divine Reconnective Healing Process doing the same thing recently. When writing him about claiming something negative, it occurred to me that the subject could be a blog post. Then someone sent the words of one of his correspondents who wrote in past tense and asked my opinion, and that reminded me of the subject.

People, it is far better for us to say something like, "There HAVE BEEN some health issues [or financial constraints or whatever negative thing]." Past tense is important. In this way, we're not claiming it for the now.

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by donations. If you appreciate the blogs, the services, and the personal e-mail communications, please donate what you can, when you can, as often as you can.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator (Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com