Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, May 07, 2010

LOST MONEY


LOST MONEY
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
May 7, 2010 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


I've been carefully budgeting since my move, which was facilitated by three different supporters. Required more funds to meet requirements, and it occurred to me that I might sell a digital conversion box that I had purchased new and hadn't been able to use on Craig's List (www.craigslist.org). Had a buyer I agreed to hold it for who didn't follow through, so placed the ad again. After a couple days, a person came to get it and gave me the agreed-upon $35. It sells for about $40 used and about $90 new on Amazon (www.amazon.com), so it was a win-win deal. He gave me two twenties and I gave him a five in change. We were both happy!

Because I needed to have smaller bills, I went to two stores this morning to make small purchases of items on my list. Coincidentally (?), the change at each store was $17 and coins. At the second store, the $17 never made it from my hands into my purse, and I can only assume I dropped it on the floor when adjusting things in my canvas bag for the walk back to my apartment.

A supporter called from out of state shortly after I had returned and discovered that I didn't have the much-needed $17, had called the store, etc. When I told her what had happened, she asked, "Doesn't that just make you sick?" Well, it began to, but then it occurred to me that someone else obviously needed it more than I do, leaving me with a gap to be filled. Today I served as a Divine conduit for someone very much in need of funds. Nothing is ever really lost.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love