Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

SPREADING THE LIGHT


SPREADING THE LIGHT
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
August 14, 2010 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


Request: Could you please send me the instructions for spreading the light around my place and asking to have the vibrations of this place raised. You already sent it to me quite a while ago, and I have it somewhere. I have an Angel-Light Love folder, and it has 387 emails and blogs of yours in there. I have been looking for it, but most of your personal emails do not have what you’re sending in the subject line, so it could take me forever to find it. I want to do this. It may cut down on the clearing that I'm having to do. I need a break.

Response: We are happy to remind you to how to use energy to clear your home. Take several deep breaths slowly in through the nose and out through your mouth. Then take several quick breaths in and out of the mouth, which primes your energy pump. Set your intention, such as: "I [your name] Decree I Am releasing and clearing all psychic dirt and stagnant and stuck energies from my home---NOW!" Then begin powerfully slinging your arms and hands out around you and aiming them throughout your apartment while not forgetting to breathe. (Please do not hold your breath when doing this!) Go into every room. You might repeat your decree/affirmation a time or two throughout. Notice if you sense energy flowing through your arms and hands. If you don't feel it, don't be discouraged. Just continue it at least once daily (more often in the beginning) and sooner or later you'll begin to feel it.

After you notice you're feeling it (whether it's the first time you do it or the tenth time you do it), then you know it's time to add a second step. You affirm: "I [your name] Decree I Am filling my home with Divine light energy--NOW!" Then you do the same thing as before with the intent. Imagine the energy expanding throughout your home.

You will reach a point where you no longer have to do the first step because the Divine light energy will automatically transmute and clear. The lower level energies cannot withstand the power of the Divine light.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love