Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, September 04, 2010

NONATTACHMENT & EMOTIONS


NONATTACHMENT & EMOTIONS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
September 4, 2010 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


Received an email recently from someone who for years has been depressed and upset more often than not. In responding to an email I wrote, he/she stated that he/she couldn't not get upset because that would be suppressing his/her emotions. The following portion of my response to him/her may also benefit someone else. I have added words about emotions that I neglected to put in my response.

I understand the thing about wanting to assist and “save your family.” Nonattachment is the key, and the prayer that begins "May your life be in harmony with your divine purpose" is appropriate at all times. I refer to it as "The Prayer of Nonattachment." It goes: "[person's name], may your life be in harmony with your divine purpose. May your life be in harmony with divine will for you. May you so live that all who meet you will be uplifted, that all who bless you will be blessed, that all who give to you and serve you receive the greatest satisfaction. If any should attempt to harm you, may they contact the light within you and be healed." Nonattachment. Nonattachment. Nonattachment.

All that said, I sometimes notice that I have little slipbacks into slight attachment to outcomes. That's my human side. Just means I'm not perfect! However, I do NOT get emotionally overwrought--period!!! There are more than just the two choices of express emotions OR suppress emotions. For one, there is transmutation of negative emotions as they begin to arise to awareness. Decreeing/affirming begins that, such as: "I Am [name]. I Am That I Am. I [name] Decree I Am transmuting all my sadness into gladness now" or ". . . all the anger energy within and around me and mine into love energy, or " . . ." etc. When one reaches the point in one's evolution and development that one rarely feels negative emotions at all, then one has mastered that area. I would caution here that just when one thinks one has mastered something, then something often comes up to prove otherwise. So refrain from considering one's self a master of anything. And until you rarely have negative upsets (maybe once a year or so), then you have lots of work to do toward mastering emotions and nonattachment to outcomes.

What you think determines what you feel. Program yourself--every minute of every day by consciously and intentionally "I Am" -ing all day long. There is NO magic bullet in this regard. It takes time, persistence, and perseverance to change habits of a long lifetime. I won't go into the scientific aspects of all this. Just do this. Rome wasn't built in a day.

And if you're not in the environment you want to be in, imagine yourself in the environment you'd prefer. Stories abound about people imprisoned for many, many years who survived by using their imagination (Nelson Mandala, the beloved hero of South Africa, comes to mind). IMAGINATION AND POSITIVE EXPECTANCY CREATE (and bring happiness during the process). Accept what is and move on to creating.

And remember: You are #1. You can change the world one person at a time--beginning with your own self. You cannot change the world at all by focusing on someone else’s needs (or what you perceive they should do) without first changing your own self and achieving wholeness and a measure of happiness. Show yourself that you love yourself by healing yourself at all levels so that you live much of your life without depression and upsets. Love yourself!

That is all!



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love