Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SEAL REMOVAL


SEAL REMOVAL
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
September 29, 2010 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


I am very focused on releasing and clearing all contaminants and interferences I may have in preparation for final ascension out of this level of existence. This includes all the lives I am living/have lived and all of my aspects.

After a lengthy self-clearing/healing session recently, when I was feeling tired from all the work, I was shown on my mind screen (like a movie) yet another something very important that needed attention. A bearded man in ceremonial robes touched my forehead and said, "I place my seal on you." I'm familiar with seals, and we deal with them generally in the Divine Reconnective Healing Process. We deal with specific seals as they are revealed, such as happened to me in this case (and my divine support team has been presenting information to me in such a manner for as long as I can remember). Such seals (and similar things) remain in place unless removed by the ones who place them or by the recipients, and either can do so when in other "places in time" once ones are aware of them. A major issue with people on the spiritual path is that many are unaware of the many, many signs, seals, signatures, and many other things that may be installed in their premises. How can one deal with such if unaware of them? It is to read, study, learn, and apply what one learns. I'm of the opinion that one is to assume such things are there and first focus on general clearing of each category. This will take care of much and leave the more "hard-core" stuff which will take longer to deal with. The Divine Reconnective Healing Process is mostly about general clearing; however, there are so very many things we address based on vast (albeit incomplete) knowledge acquired over many years of study, divine downloads, recall, and experience. On occasion, I am shown something specific to address for someone who is in process.

Anyway, I discerned that I was to ask the assistance of my Divine Support Team for the clearing and removal of this seal because I was given the words "unholy alliance" when viewing the scene. I created a prayer request that I will share here: "I Am Angel-Light. I Am That I Am. In the name of Christ and under the law of grace, I Angel-Light Decree I Am asking you all to clear and remove all seals in my energy bodies and energy wheels that do not serve me well and that forged unholy alliances--on a full and permanent basis now." One can choose to leave out "in the name of Christ and under the law of Grace."



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love