Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/We...

Sunday, October 31, 2010

GIVE THANKS & PRAY

October 31, 2010

I heard Rev. Michael Beckwith say, when appearing with wife Rickie Byars Beckwith at an event here in Dallas in recent years, that reading the newspapers and listening to television news presents you with people to pray for. I was reminded of that today when reading the Sunday Dallas Morning News--the biggest issue of the week. I treat myself to a Sunday-only subscription. Would love to have the Dallas Morning News delivered every day of the week, but it has not been within my financial means.

Anyway, I appreciate being able to learn about people who need assistance of various types and call upon Divine upon their behalf. Another thing I do is to send heart-felt "thank you's" to people who are doing good in this world--and even pray for showers of blessings for those still living among us. (Yes, I even send "thank you's" to people who are no longer living in their 3D bodies. I know for a fact that they get the message.)

How wonderful to be able to do this! As I heard Rev. Michael Beckwith say, it is not to stop reading the newspapers or listening to the news because of so much negativity, for then we would miss so many opportunities to pray for (and bless) others.

At your service (locally and long distance), we are One known as Angel-Light. Our ministry is supported by donations. If you have been inspired by or assisted by or have learned from this article, you may want to show your appreciation with a donation.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator (Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com