Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

HEALING TECHNIQUES

HEALING TECHNIQUES
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
November 20, 2010 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

A supporter sent me a pdf document of a book detailing a healing technique that someone had sent him/her recently and suggested I might be able to use the information in my ministry and asked for my opinion of the very, very expensive program.

Here’s my response: I spent time last night scanning and reading the main document you sent. I think it is excellent as far as healing one's own self. In fact, I recognized a couple of things I'm familiar with and use and recommend to others. It really "hits the nail on the head," so to speak, in a systematic way, step by step. It would be time consuming and take a while to complete the program, but definitely worth the time and effort--especially for someone who has a disease already manifested in physical form--sort of a "last-ditch" or "hail Mary" effort to heal. It's a lot about transmutation, actually, and you know how important that is. Are you familiar with Louise Hay's books with charts associating different ailments with spiritual causes and giving affirmations? This program is along that line but much more complex. Don't think there is anything I can incorporate into my ministry (that I'm not using already) in the 400 or so steps to the Process.

I have copies of a set of books (three-volume) which have been out of print for many, many years that cover several different healings for specific diseases (acupressure points among them), but they are so detailed that it overwhelmed me whenever I began reading in them. Once about 20 years ago, I saw Barbara Brennan’s “Hands of Light” in a bookstore, and said to a supporter standing by me, “I’m putting this book on my wish list. This is the work I do.” He/she didn’t want me to wait and purchased it right then and there. I have definitely found bits and pieces in books on healing that have been beneficial. We can all learn from others.

However, I've found that just serving as an Instrument of the Divine works best for me—particularly as far as channeling energy (and I channel Healing Love Energy which has certain specific frequencies). I intuitively know where the hands go, etc. And people have felt my hands inside them (actually the hands of the Christed being overlaying my instrument for the purpose of healing--not always present on a day-to-day basis).

Many times I say, I don’t really do anything. I’m just a Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator, an Instrument of the Divine.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love