Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, April 09, 2011

DISTANT HEALING WITH HEALING LOVE ENERGY


DISTANT HEALING WITH HEALING LOVE ENERGY
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
April 9, 2011 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


While sending Healing Love Energy by placing my hand over a color photo of a guy's cut and damaged hand yesterday (which I had enlarged and printed), I decided it is time for another post about distant healing.

When someone sends me a photo of an affected area or a full-body photo, I print it and use it as a homing device for the Healing Love Energy. I channel the energy until it stops flowing through or when fifteen minutes has passed. I usually spend time channeling the energy for the person on a daily basis. When I position myself to begin and the energy doesn't start, then I recognize that we are finished.

When energy is channeled to someone for a particular problem, the body may choose to use it elsewhere for something the receiving individual may not be aware of. Some people have reported feeling the influx of energy while at work or driving. You see, one doesn't have to match one's schedule with my own to receive. Nor does one have to sit or recline to receive.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love
.