Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

EFFECTIVE PRAYER


EFFECTIVE PRAYER
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
December 6, 2011 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


On November 19, 2011, I posted a blog titled “Psychic Self-Defense” that includes recommendations of Dion Fortune. It might be good for the reader to refresh the memory by reading that blog (again or for the first time) before this one. Included are the following words of Dion Fortune: “The Christ-force is the equillibriating, compensating, healing, redeeming, purifying factor of the universe. It should be invoked in every operation of psychic self-defence where any human element, incarnate or discarnate, is concerned.” I understood I had this covered with the words “in the name of Christ.” She emphasized that where non-human elements, such as thought forms, elementals, or the Qlippoth have to be dealt with, it is the power of “God the Father, as Creator of the universes, that is invoked.” I understood that I covered this with the words “in the name of Divine.” Divine means “of God.” To invoke means to call up, to petition for help or support.

Many of us know who we’re calling on when we pray, decree, call forth, ask, and command because we know who is on our Divine Support Team. So the general format I recommend for prayers/decrees is usually all that is needed: “I Am [name]. I Am that I Am. In the name of Divine, in the name of Christ, and under the law of Grace, I [name] decree I Am calling forth, asking for, commanding, and giving thanks for __________--on a full and permanent basis now." One person currently undergoing the Divine Reconnective Healing Process didn’t want to use “in the name of Christ.” I strongly recommended this person reconsider, quoting Dion Fortune. So he/she asked his/her sources of guidance and got that including Christ made almost a 100% difference. Now this person is including Christ.

It was brought to my attention today, by my sources of guidance, that there are some matters for which it is important to actually invoke Christ and Creator/Source, using the word “invoke.” So how is one to know when to do this? I suggest invoking as follows before every prayer/decree/affirmation session (not before each individual prayer/decree/affirmation): “I Am [name]. I Am That I Am. I invoke Divine Source, I invoke Christ Divine, and I invoke Christ Michael the Archangel on behalf of me and mine now.” I was going to use just the word Divine; however, when speaking with a supporter, he/she shared with me that a friend had “Prime Creator, Divine Source of All That Is” recommended to him/her, and that is the name/title he/she uses. So I decided to conference again with my Team. I knew that “Divine Source of All That Is” means the same as “Prime Creator,” so either one or the other but not both would be used. What I was given was to continue to use Divine, but add Source, and that is what I did.

Some people seem to call upon every divine individual they can think of when requesting almost anything. It is best to keep it simple, and I chose to simply invoke Divine Source, Christ, and Christ Michael the Archangel. I recommend everyone invoke both Divine Source and Christ, as recommended by Dion Fortune. She knew her subject matter very well from many years of experience. If one wants to add one more as I did, that’s fine but, in my opinion, any more than that is excessive and even an insult to divine beings.

What I discovered during my conferencing and testing today is that the invocation I created for sharing here can stand alone and bring assistance. It gets the attention and conveys a need of assistance to those one is invoking. They can discern what needs to be done without one going into specifics. In some cases, it seems to provide an “instant clearing.” I suggest trying it when stressed or oppressed or under duress. Just pay attention with all the senses for the next several minutes afterward. Those who aren’t in the habit of calling for assistance in similar ways may surprise those they are invoking, so perhaps another try a half hour or so later or even the next day will provide noticeable results.

I am revising the Decrees for Wellbeing, Decrees for Maintenance, and Decrees for Deliverance handouts (about 90 decrees total) to include the invocation that I’m now recommending be used before any prayer/decree/affirmation session.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love