Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, August 12, 2012

RESULTS FROM THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM



RESULTS FROM THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
August 12, 2012 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


Inquiry from Person Undergoing the Divine Reconnective Healing Process: Good evening or morning Angel-Light Love, I am writing to see if you can check in regarding my process. I have been feeling really out of sorts for several days and not sleeping well at all. During the day I feel really out of it and struggle to remain present. It feels as though my energy is being drained by something/someone which in turn makes me irritable and spacey. I've been trying to put my finger on it and thought to ask you to see if it has anything to do with my cleansing process.


My Response:  First, it's entirely possible that the DRH Process is causing you to be out of sorts--mainly because of the Draconian souls who are illegally participating in your life.  I’m going to consult with the Team and give more details. Okay, the DRH Process is 55% responsible for your being out of sorts. Of that 55%, at least 35% is directly because of resistance of the Draconians. That leaves 45% that we are not responsible for.  As you know, that could be any number of causes of that. Of that 45%, about 25% is environmental in nature. That leaves 20%. Of that 20%, 10% is caused by other people, and I get that it is workplace connected--either the workplace of your own self or people you live with.  Hope this helps!  I could spend an hour going through the other causes of your being out of sorts that aren't due to the Draconians, but it would take over an hour at least, and it really isn't needed.  Deep breathe and program yourself. Speak words like, "re-lease" and "let-go" (one syllable/word on the inhale and one on the exhale). Make I Am statements, such as "I Am allowing the decorruption, decontamination, and restoration of me and mine now." You get the idea. Reviewing past blogs (from present time back) will give you more ideas, such as affirming/decreeing vibrating in resonancy, etc. This will pass. Keep me posted! 


Person in Process [about two weeks later]:  Happy Sunday Angel Light Love. I woke up this morning just happy and light.  My dreams last night were super lucid, and I can't stress how light I feel. I need to figure out how to hold onto this.  It is my lot and desire to experience continuous BLISS this go around. This morning I actually feel it and NEED to increase and dwell in it. . . . Peace and blessings to you and thank you and the team.  I am on my way.  


Afterword:  Upon reading the update, I began praising my Angel-Light Team, literally, telling the Team :  “You’re supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!”  Etc., etc., etc. This must have gone on for 3-5 minutes.  I am so blessed! And I want to express my appreciation more often—joyfully and loudly!
 
We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love