Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/We...

Monday, September 03, 2012

LOVE & BLESSINGS

September 3, 2012

When people think in a hostile or angy way about us, then that impacts us negatively--the sensitive ones of us moreso than the average person. We can't control what other people think and say, but we can control our own selves. What we can do is come from the heart and affirm thusly (after a few deep breaths), "I Am [name]. I Am That I Am. With the power, with the light, and the love of my Inner Divine Spirit, I Am sending love to all who send me negativity and blessing those who curse me." (I use the word "curse" loosely--not specifically here.) This is so healing for those of us who use it. The bottom line is it's about us, after all.

Seeking to serve, we are the Angel-Light Team. Our ministry (Healing Love Lighthouse) is supported by gifts and donations. If you appreciate this article, you may want to show your appreciation with a donation. All who support this ministry are blessed.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com