Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, September 03, 2012

LOVE & BLESSINGS



LOVE & BLESSINGS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
September 23, 2012 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


When people think in a hostile or angry way about us, then that impacts us negatively--the sensitive ones of us more so than the average person. We can't control what other people think and say, but we can control our own selves. What we can do is come from the heart and affirm thusly (after a few deep breaths), "I Am [name]. I Am That I Am. With the power, with the light, and the love of my Inner Divine Spirit, I Am sending love to all who send me negativity and blessing those who curse me." (I use the word "curse" loosely--not specifically here.) This is so healing for those of us who use it. The bottom line is it's about us, after all. 


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love