Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, November 02, 2012

AFFIRMATIONS--POSITIVE & NEGATIVE



AFFIRMATIONS--POSITIVE & NEGATIVE
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
November 2, 2012 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com



Today a Facebook friend posted an update with words of Joel Osteen: “Whatever follows ‘I AM’ will come looking for you.”  If I had a dollar for every time I’ve reminded a person of that (in various words) over the years, I’d replace my last lightmobile (which went to its final resting place in January 2010).  Putting negative words after “I Am” just isn’t to be done. And it’s almost as bad to put them after the contraction “I’m.”  So let us not do so!


In addition to not making such negative affirmations, I consciously and intentionally create some positive, feel-good affirmations to follow the words “I Am.” They can shift one’s frequencies immediately.  All mine begin with, “I Am Angel-Light. I Am That I Am.  In the name of Christ and under the law of grace, I Angel-Light decree I Am ________ now.”  Here are some of my favorites: to fill in that blank:  “. . . generating and emanating happy Healing Love Energy . . .,” “. . . rejoicing because wonderful things are happening and wonderful days are ahead. . .,” “. . . loving the wonderful  life I’m living now. . .,” “. . . rejoicing because there is money on hand and more money coming in for my use now . . .,” “. . . appreciating the numerous donations of support that are coming my way on a full and permanent basis . . .”  

Another favorite is, “. . . vibrating in harmony with the frequencies of ________--on a full and permanent basis . . .”   Some of the words I put in that blank are: “blessings and miracles,” “Christ consciousness,” “peace and harmony,” “Healing Love Energy,” “joy,” “wellness and ease,” “plenty and abundance,” “divine bliss,” “lovingkindness,” “grateful,” “unconditional love.”  I’m confident the reader can think of others. 


So let’s be careful of the words we follow “I Am” and “I’m” with, and let’s take the time to make some positive affirmations on a daily basis.


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love