Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, November 16, 2012

GUIDANCE FOLLOWED!



GUIDANCE FOLLOWED!
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
November 16, 2012 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


Earlier this month I added a new “office on wheels” (luggage) to my Amazon wish list and shared it on Facebook.  (Amazon has an easy link to do that.)  Someone commented beneath my post:  “It’s on its way to you.”  I thought the person was just supporting the manifestation, was appreciative, and acknowledged that.


However, I had a surprise delivery a few days ago: the new “office on wheels” that I had wished for!  I wondered who had sent it, because I usually don’t receive something I don’t know is coming.  And then I thought of the person who had affirmed it was on its way in the Facebook comment.  (I didn’t notice that in the packing there was a slip with the giver’s name until hours later.)


I sent a message to the person and asked if he/she had gifted me, and that was confirmed.  What fun!  And what a blessing!  When I thanked the giver, I included, “Showers of blessings upon you!”


It seems the giver was just as delighted as I was.  He/She commented: It's not a common thing that an "urge" hits me like your request did, but I simply knew this was to be yours and it was to come from me. So, enjoy, and I can tell you for sure it's meant as much to me to give it as I'm sure it means to you to receive it.  I have so much "noise" sometimes in my life that when I "hear" that still, small, voice, and it hits me like that, I “know”  that I'm still "in tune." And, by the way, many blessings are happening to me right now. Blessings back to you, and keep shining, dear one!


The Gifter followed Spirit/Divine guidance! How wonderful!


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love