Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Friday, November 23, 2012

TRANSMUTING & TRANSFORMING

November  23, 2012

When assisting someone recently, we asked him/her to identify as many types of unwanted thoughts and feeling as he/she could during our session, and then identify what would be desired instead.  I’m sharing some of those, have added some to the list, and recommending a decree for use in transmuting and transforming.

Decree: “I Am [your name]. I Am That I Am. In the name of Christ Divine, with the power of Christ in me, and with the power, with the light, and with the love of my Inner Divine Spirit, I [your name] Decree I Am transmuting and transforming all ________ consciousness and all ________ energies within and around me and mine into ________ consciousness and ________ energies--on a full and permanent basis now.”

Fill in the blanks with unwanted and wanted. Some examples are: anger-love, sad-happy, grief-joy, disease-wellness, dark-light, unclean-clean, demonic-angelic, heavy-light, resentment-appreciation, sabotage-support, pain-pleasure, negative-positive, harm-help, fear-trust, contempt-compassion, poverty-plenty, hostile-friendly, lack-abundance, violent-gentle.

No doubt the reader can think of more.

I realize this doesn’t address core and root causes, but it can provide relief until more of the same is created.

Seeking to serve, we are the Angel-Light Team. Our ministry (Healing Love Lighthouse) is supported by gifts and donations. If you appreciate this article, you may want to show your appreciation with a donation. All who support this ministry are blessed.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com