Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, August 19, 2013

ANGEL CONSCIOUSNESS



ANGEL CONSCIOUSNESS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
August 19, 2013 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


Somewhere during the last few days, I read or heard someone say something about being half angel and half human.  Since I’ve identified as both angel and human for many years, I wondered how much of my consciousness is angel at this time and how much is human at this time. 

Consciousness makeup is dynamic, not static for about 70% of humanity, and there are several types of consciousness units who can be found expressing through human body-mind units for various reasons—legally and illegally. I have learned what keeps me more in angel consciousness, and what pulls me more into human consciousness.  I find that when I’m able to avoid lengthy mundane interactions with people who aren’t awakened and aware and don’t recognize me,  it is easy to come from angel consciousness.  Sometimes such interactions are unavoidable, and I move more into human consciousness.  If I want to be my highest and best, I’ll not watch violent, loud, profane movies or television programs. Etc.

For me personally, more time is spent on self care and maintenance living in one place than when I lived the “traveling angel” lifestyle.  There is something about being “on wheels” and driving here and there that is beneficial. Yes, it’s easier for me to be in “angel consciousness” when out and about and moving around a lot.  Currently, my consciousness is 70% angel and 30% human.  A “sister angel” whom I love dearly (and who travels around several different countries all year long) is 90% angel consciousness and 10% human consciousness at this time. Another high-vibration gal (whose cosmic spiritual teachings I resonate with)  is 85% angel consciousness and 15% human consciousness at this time.  Just numbers, that’s all.

As one of my favorite songs goes: “I came down here to love.”


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love