Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

ANGEL CARDS - MESSAGES FROM DIVINE SPIRIT



ANGEL CARDS - MESSAGES FROM DIVINE SPIRIT
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
October 23, 2013 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


I first became acquainted with angel message cards in the early 1990s and currently have two sets mixed together in a little bowl—about 100 cards ¾” x 2 ¼” in size.

When I want messages from Divine Spirit via the angel cards, I put my hand(s) on and over the cards, speak, “These cards are for me,” stir them, and then pull three.  When I am pulling the three angel cards at the request of other people (supporters) in my capacity as an instrument of Divine, I speak, “These cards are for [name of person].”  

A supporter called this morning when I was available to ask me to pull three cards for her.  After I spoke the words and as I pulled the cards, I felt wonderful sensations over my body (which was a confirmation that these were indeed the cards for her). I shared that and then identified the cards. We both had a good laugh as she explained why each of those cards were so appropriate and applicable.  It’s wonderful how often this happens when supporters request me to pull the three angel cards for messages from Divine Spirit.  I pull angel cards upon request of ministry supporters. It always lifts our spirits!

The latest edition of these angel cards are available at www.amazon.com. On Amazon, search for “Angel Cards  New Edition by Kathy Tyler and Joy Drake.”


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love