Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Thursday, October 03, 2013

FREE WILL



FREE WILL
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
October 3, 2013 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


When doing a Soul-Personality-Energy Analysis for hundreds of people over the years, I found that almost all had 45% free will, with a few 40% and a rare 35% or 50%. When I heard Andrew Bartzis, Galactic Historian (www.andrewbartzis.com) speak about free will and the need for us to reclaim our free will several times, I conference with my Divine Support Team.  According to my Team, Andrew has a "direct conduit" to the Akashic records.  I wondered if he really had total free will as he claimed, so I asked my Team and got 100%.

Andrew is an unusual cosmic being, but it occurred to me that others of us can have more free will.  I still understand that 99% of us incarnate with an outline of our goals for this life and certain controls of various types in place to facilitate the achieving of those goals, which lessens our free will to some degree. However, I have been able to increase my free will from 45% to 55% in about two weeks time as a result of an affirmation/decree statement that I created with assistance from my Team--using our words, words from Andrew, and words from others.  Perhaps you would like to increase your free will and will want to decree/affirm as follows:

"I Am [your name]. I Am That I Am. I Am the Divine I Am. I Am the I Am that I Am. I Am a fully sentient, sovereign, free-willed entity. I declare my sovereign free will now. I Am the Divine in control. I Am the only authority in my life. I Am Divinely protected by the light of my being. I Am [your name]. I Am That I Am."

Some readers already know how much free will they have because of receiving the Soul-Personality-Energy Analysis. Others may want to ask the Angel-Light Team to measure their free will.  All can follow up while continuing to use this affirmation/decree (via phone or email). We’ll provide a progress report.


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love