Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Sunday, December 01, 2013

GIFTS & GIVING

December 1, 2013

Parade Magazine features an article on Pastor/Minister Rick Warren this week.  I so agree with what he was quoted as saying:  “You spell Love G-I-V-E.”  This doesn’t mean giving just money or material goods, of course, because there are many ways for one to express love. However, as someone else (forget who) was quoted as saying recently, when one is made aware of needs of someone(s) and just offers sympathy, that’s not enough.  If one cannot offer funds or material goods, one can sincerely offer heart-felt prayers.  I give all year, but I especially like this time of year in the USA because more opportunities are presented and more people remembered. 

In this time of giving, there are friends and readers who think of giving to me personally.  It’s the time of year when I don’t mind people shopping on the Amazon wish lists and not checking with me first to see what the priorities are. Surprises from my wish lists can be fun!  Most people gift by one of the methods described on my site under “Support the Ministry.” Sometimes there are people who spontaneously elect to give in other ways. How wonderful!  If I am unable to use these gifts (because of not having an automobile to get out and about, for example), I pass them on to people who can. So all of us are blessed!

Enjoy, in joy, joyfully!

I Am Angel-Light Love--an Instrument of Divine serving as Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator (Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment) and Spiritual Consultant / Healer / Messenger (locally and remote) since the 1980s.  If you have been enlightened, inspired, or assisted by this article, you may want to support my international ministry, Healing Love Lighthouse, with a donation. All who support my ministry are specifically blessed.  The Angel-Light Team is available for supporters.

Angel-Light Love
Minister, Healing Love Lighthouse
Voice Mail (USA & Canada): 214-732-4918
Web: http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com