Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Saturday, July 26, 2014

DIVINE INTERVENTION OR COINCIDENCE?

July 26, 2014

Coincidence?  Some people might call an experience I had today a coincidence, but not me!  I don’t believe in them.

I received a donation of a Walmart Gift card in yesterday’s mail. This morning I went through the pantry to make a grocery list.  I found six packages of cornbread mix with expiration dates of August and September.  Since I haven’t eaten cornbread in some time and don’t plan to bake any more (substituting 2 rounded tablespoons of cornstarch for each egg and almond or soy milk for cow’s milk), I pulled them out to give away. I searched my mind to find a neighbor to give them to, and thought of one person, but that didn’t feel quite right.  And then another neighbor came to mind—a senior citizen on set income who sometimes does without foods she wants whom I have given things in the past. I also found two cans of vegetables that I no longer wanted.

When I walked over to ask the neighbor if she could use any cornbread mix (immediately), her reactions were delight and “praise the Lord.”  You see, she had been wondering what to cook to eat and thought of some vegetables she has, but she eats cornbread with her vegetables and didn’t have any cornbread mix. That happened maybe two or three minutes before I arrived at her door. We laughed at how Divine works. Since I always want to give when I receive, I told her about the gift card and asked her if she had any immediate grocery needs that I could buy.  She did, and I did!

What a wonderful day!

Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article with the conditions that the content remains complete and intact without alteration (including the signature block with the site link), full credit is given to Angel-Light Love, and the information is distributed without charge.

We are the Angel-Light Team. Our purpose/mission is to facilitate the liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world who are drawn to our ministry.  If this article has been beneficial for you in some way, you may want to support our ministry with a donation.   All who support our ministry are specifically blessed. We are available on an ongoing basis for ministry supporters and selected others. If your wellbeing is a top priority, ask what the Angel-Light Team can do for you.

Angel-Light Love
Spiritual & Metaphysical Consultant/Healer/Messenger
Voice Mail (USA & Canada): 214-732-4918
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com