Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, November 08, 2014

SPIRITS ATTACHED?


SPIRITS ATTACHED?
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
November 8, 2014 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


A few days ago, I visited privately with a social worker type of person.  During that time, I felt something(s) jump onto me that obviously came from her.  When I was alone later, I checked and found that two “spirits” that had been attached to this person were now attached to me. They had been attracted by the soulkeeper energy signature in my auric field or wouldn’t have transferred to me.  When I referred to the person they had been with by first name, one of them corrected me with “Miss. ______.”   I also found three other “spirits” that were attached to me. One of these had been saying a name to me during the last couple weeks.

It was not of concern to me whether these were “earthbound spirits” or fragments/facets  of souls or consciousness units or energy entities that had become lost or disconnected from their source in some way.  It was my responsibility to facilitate their release and removal into the light of “heavenly home” where they would be processed and the particular needs of each would be met—whether reunion with soul bodies or  human body-mind units where they had been assigned or something else.

And I did so.  It always feels wonderful to release “spirits” from myself and from others.


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love