Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbein...

Thursday, February 26, 2015

TRAVELING ANGEL THEN, DIVINE INSTRUMENT NOW

February 26, 2015

After five years of no-longer being a "traveling angel," but staying prepared to return to being a "traveling angel," I had a realization a couple nights ago that it's time to let it go. Grieved momentarily but stifled myself and got to work. My "office-on-wheels" (office-type luggage) was officially de-commissioned and now sits empty and put away. Tears in eyes and chest as I write. I'm not going to apologize. It's just being honest. Yesterday, I had a brief shift into remembering how so many people were loved and healed and enlightened through my person when I was a "traveling angel" and going to many places and interacting with many people (and how high-vibration it felt). I miss being free and being that type of Divine instrument. Oh, well! At least I'm still a Divine instrument--just one who stays in one location 99% of time and interacts with people mostly by phone and internet (including Skype). I Am so grateful for the Angel-Light Team!

Divine will be done--for the duration!


Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Web: http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com