Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Thursday, April 16, 2015

ALIENS AMONG US

April 16, 2015

A friend shared an update on Facebook this morning: “Sometimes I feel like an alien.” Several people shared that they feel (and even know) they are alien to this planet.  I shared that it just so happens that when I awoke this morning, I lingered in bed while noticing how I felt like a stranger in a strange land—more strongly than usual.  It’s a constant thing, an in-this-world-but-not-of-it knowingness.

The friend who shared the update then commented that her guidance as she awoke was, “Clear the distortions.”  She had no idea what was meant by that and assumed it was a huge task.  Collectively, it might be.  However, immediately, I got off Facebook to prepare for some meditation time and received clear guidance as the computer was shutting down: “Clear all distortions from the human energy field."  I knew I had to turn the computer on again immediately and share it.  As that was happening (and it takes a while),  I stood up, away from the computer, stretched my arms up and out loosely, and decreed/affirmed  "I Am Angel-Light. In the name of Christ, I Angel-Light Decree I Am, we are, clearing all distortions from my human energy field--now."  (You can substitute "the Light" for "Christ" if you wish.) Felt wonderful! Still does! Obviously, I needed that!

Plug in, turn on, and dance with Divine, folks!

We are the Angel-Light Team—seeking to serve.  If this article has been inspirational or enlightening or beneficial in some way, you may want to support our ministry with a donation.   All who support our ministry are specifically blessed.  Our purpose/mission is to facilitate the liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world who are guided to our ministry.   Consultations are available by Skype and by telephone and by email. Healing sessions are remote.

Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article with the conditions that the content remains complete and intact without alteration (including the signature block with the site link).

Angel-Light Love, a Minister for Divine
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healer-Consultant–Messenger.
Voice Mail (USA & Canada): 214-732-4918
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com