Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, September 14, 2015

OBSESSION: DO YOU OBSESS ABOUT SOMEONE?


DO YOU OBSESS ABOUT SOMEONE?
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
September 14, 2015 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com
 


Here are definitions of the word “obsession” from three dictionaries:  www.merriam-webster.com: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal; someone or something that a person thinks about constantly or frequently. www.vocabulary.com:  an unhealthy and [or] compulsive preoccupation with something or someone. www.macmillandictionaries.com: someone or something that is so important to you that you are always thinking about them, in a way that seems extreme to other people.

The love of my life (a younger man who is now married to a wonderful woman) comes to mind several times a week, and I smile, and occasionally tears form in my eyes.  We were involved off and on for over ten years (in an unattached way). Occasionally, I feel his essence/energy with me (meaning one or more aspects/facets is with me), and I tell him I miss him and I’m happy he has a good life.  And then I move on to other thoughts.   From time to time, since he is a business professional and also has another career, I look him up on the Internet—because I miss him. Were I to think of him consciously and intentionally and wonder about details of his life and fantasize or, even worse, project myself into his space, it would be obsessing and a violation of his sacred space. 

As a sensitive, awake and aware, spiritually attuned person, I can sense when someone has projected into my space, whether consciously or unconsciously.  A decade or so ago, there was an unusual, non-local healing facilitator whose team would announce when they arrived to check me out (with permanent permission to do so) or work with me.  My Team informs me of the first names of others who arrive, and I can telepathically receive communication from persons who are thinking about me (in many cases).  I sense the energetic presence of others in various ways.  I have experienced a man touching my body in places that are off-limits.  I’m referring to living, breathing human beings that project/extend to me.   I like to give people the benefit of a doubt and be nice, because I’m aware that fragments/aspects of a person can almost have minds of their own.  It’s like when there’s a big container of ice cream in the freezer (if you love and eat ice cream, which I don’t) and part of you majorly wants to just get a spoon and dig in, while another part of you wants to take out a couple small dips and put them in a bowl.  

I confess to being so close to calling a particular man who has been obsessing about me on and off since fifteen to twenty years ago (which has been revealed indirectly in telephone conversations and his continued interest reported by others) and telling him that I’m aware of his shenanigans and ordering him to cease and desist!  My efforts to put a stop to it via spiritual means don’t seem to have been effective.  I have felt violated (and I’m a very private person) too many times by this man, and I want him to stop!

If you find yourself thinking at length about someone who doesn’t return your affections or doesn’t want a romantic relationship with you and imagining and fantasizing, consider that you may be obsessing about the other person, and do the honorable thing and stop it. If obsessing about people and circumstances and things has been a “life-long” habit, do yourself a big favor and get some professional help.  I’m not going to apologize for the directness and firmness of my words. Sometimes kind, indirect words don’t get the required results. 


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love