Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbein...

Sunday, November 29, 2015

LOW ENERGY SOLUTIONS


November 29, 2015

Recently, a friend of my ministry reported that he/she had been feeling very low energy for days, without a major cause.  Here is what I recommended in his/her case. It may or may not apply to every reader, or in every low-energy condition, but this information is good to have in one’s repertoire.  These words are spoken aloud—not to anyone in particular, but in general.

“I Am [your name], a sovereign being. I did NOT give permission for MY energy or MY soul essence to be harvested, and I do NOT give permission for MY energy or MY soul essence to be harvested.  Cease and desist--NOW!” 

AND ADD:

“I want ALL draining of my energy and harvesting of my soul essence to cease, and all that is mine returned to me.  I want ALL the perpetrators disengaged and locked out of my hologram—for the duration--NOW. And so it is!”

I Am Angel-Light Love of Texas, needing a wonderful automobile for my use now, with good to all concerned and no harm to any. Through this physical embodiment, we the Angel-Light Team have facilitated the awakening, liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world for over 25 years. Our ministry, currently named Healing Love Lighthouse, became official in 1990.  Healing Love Lighthouse isn't a fee-for-services ministry, but a heart-centered ministry supported by donations to Angel-Light Love. If this article has benefited you in some way, please consider supporting the health and wellbeing of Angel-Light using the link on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ at http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com or directly to Angel-Light Love at the address on site (funds, Amazon gift cards, Walmart shopping cards).  May all be well with you.  May there be plenty for you. 

Angel-Light Love of Texas
A Minister of Divine, Seeking to Serve
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
Voice Mail (USA): 214-732-4918
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com
Facebook:  Angel-Light Love
Facebook: Healing Love Lighthouse