Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, May 08, 2016

STRESS RELIEF

STRESS RELIEF
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
May 8, 2016 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I read some little article the other day about instructing your body to heal itself. Posted an article about this to the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ titled “Your Body, Your Servant,” on April 13, 2015.  It came to mind recently because a supporter reported having felt stress for several weeks.  We also have a handout document titled, “Commanding Your Body.” It’s not uncommon for people to be stressed for various reasons.

I ask my body to do this, that, or the other often.  Just as often, if not more often, I pat the chest over the thymus gland and tell my body "I love you" and "I appreciate you" and “thank you.”  This morning, when a sick, slightly nauseous feeling began, as it did yesterday morning (and went away hours later), I realized that a possible cause I had considered yesterday actually wasn’t a cause.  So this morning I decided to just ask my body to "please alleviate and eradicate and terminate and eliminate all dis-ease and sickness, beginning with the dis-ease and sickenss of others, that we're carrying--now. Thank you!"   There was almost immediate relief.  The spirit person/entity causing it hasn't given up yet, I've noticed, but an hour or two later I'm feeling even better than I did before the sickness/illness hit me this morning.  It's the power of intent and spoken word—plus deep, “full-body” breathing before and after asking the body or decreeing or affirming.  This technique also works for stress. Just substitute the word “stress” for “dis-ease and sickness” in the request.

To decree/affirm, begin with your statement of being (and for more info on that, use the search mechanism on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ to search for “statement of being” and scan the blog articles pulled up).  I use, “I Am Angel-Light Love of Texas, a sovereign free-will being, a Healing Love Lighthouse.”  You could decree/affirm, "I [your name] decree I Am transmuting and transforming all the stress of me and mine into ease" [or “peace”] on a full and permanent basis now." Just in case the stress belongs to someone else (incarnate or discarnate), you could "clear and release and banish all the stress of other persons that me and mine are carrying [and also substitute “stuff” for “stress” to cover more] now."  And it’s very important to remember the deep, full-body breathing (as much as you’re able).

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love