Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

ETHERIC WEAPONS



ETHERIC WEAPONS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
June 14, 2017 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I felt a painless stab in the center of the chest while sitting this afternoon.  Caused by spirits/entities of hostile intent.  I almost automatically reached up and pulled whatever it was out.  High Self does it, so I don’t always know what motions my hands and arms will make.  I don’t always see the form of what comes out, but this time I caught a glimpse of a dagger or long, wide knife.  This sort of experience isn’t unusual for me because of my ministry, among other reasons more common to the average person.

Glimpsing the dagger-like object reminded me of something that happened in the first half of the 1990s.  I was being hosted in a house in a Dallas suburb where some unusual entities, etc. had been sensed. A lot went on there.  Once I closed a couple portals with the intent that the dark side would no longer use them to access the house and the various people who were hosted there.  Writing about all the strange and unusual happenings isn’t the purpose of this article.  However, I do want to share something that is related here.

I was at a wholistic event here in North Central Texas when a healing facilitator acquaintance noticed I seem worn down and weary.  This kind gentleman offered to come to the house where I was being hosted and do some light body/energy clearing for me.  During the session, he focused on removing swords and knives and other weapons. I mostly kept my eyes closed, but when they were open, I saw two of the weapons (swords) being removed.  

Here’s how www.ascensionglossary.com describes etheric/energy weapons: “Etheric weaponry is generally residue imprints in the auric Lightbody that are sourced from warring history record in the Soul Matrix, from other timelines and identities. Many times, when the person is undergoing a spiritual Ascension progression, when reaching that layer in the spiritual [etheric] body, the cellular memory record will reveal itself and one may see with their inner vision etheric weapons as a bleed-through event from other timelines and spaces. Etheric Weapons are also used by the Imposter Spirits and NAA [Negative Alien Agenda] as Dark Force manipulation methods to create pain distress, illness, or energy leaks in a lightworker or human being who has dedicated [self] to freedom principles, such as the Law of One, Christos, Unity Field, Hieros Gamos, or to be in service to the Cosmic Triad of the eternal God Source and Zero Point Field.”

After glancing around the interior of the house before he left that day, my healing benefactor, who had recognized my purpose/mission previously, including the spiritual warrior aspect (at that time), told me that location was too big a job for me, and it would be better for me if I abandoned that project and moved on. I should have.  

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!
Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love
Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com