Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Monday, August 28, 2006

IN-SPIRIT

IN-SPIRIT
August 28, 2006

Life is more fun when one is living in-spirit and noticing the synchronicities, etc. One day recently when I had a lunch appointment in a North Central Texas county, I decided to explore by driving back roads through the semi-rural area (being threatened by waves of new housing, I might add). The first road I turned onto had a sign a block or so off the highway: "Road Closed to Thru Traffic." I happen to know that there's a way to wiggle through, but decided that was a message to take another road and returned to the highway. Took the next exit. New scenes, including a big sign with the name of a business: ____________ LIGHTHOUSE. Made me smile, of course. Smiled again when I noticed the address of the fast food restaurant where we ate that day was my 3-digit magic number!

There was more of a mouth-hanging-open reaction to something that happened the day before. I wanted to put gas in the car at a large, multi-pump facility. It was very busy at the time, and I circled around the pumps several times to find a place, becoming more impatient with each loop. Finally, I was able to pull in behind another vehicle getting its gas. And on the license plate? My 2-digit magic number! I needed that reminder from Divine Spirit! Don't you just love it?

Living in-spirit (currently, anyway), I Am Angel-Light. I Am That I Am. I Am Supported by donations of persons who appreciate my assistance and service in this dimension.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com