Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, September 21, 2008

SUNSHINE

SUNSHINE
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
September 21, 2008 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I've been called "Sunshine" by someone ever since I met him and assisted him earlier this year. I initially was amused because anyone who knows me well recognizes that I tend to be more serious than stereotypical "sunshiny."

Well, early this morning I received some welcomed input from my Divine Council as I was leaving my car to go into a store. A country music song began playing as I walked in: "The darkness of my world was all cleared away. The flowers are blooming. It's a beautiful day. . . . All for the love of sunshine, all for the love of sunshine. . . . I know my sunshine was sent from above, an angel that's filled with love. All for the love of sunshine, all for the love of sunshine. . . ." I searched for the song on the Internet because I had never heard "All for the Love of Sunshine" by Hank Williams, Jr. (probably because country music isn't something I listen to in private). I took this song to be a divine message for me today.

After I left that location and got on the highway for a drive east, I was treated to a deep orange sun on the horizon for miles and miles, behind cattle grazing in green pastures and a light fog near the ground. Very picturesque! If I owned a digital camera, I would have pulled off the highway to capture one or more scenes. I was inspired to sing my "sunshine" song as I drove: ". . . So let the sunshine in. Face it with a grin. Smilers never lose, and frowners never win. So let the sunshine in. Face it with a grin. Open up your heart and let the sunshine in."

And if that weren't enough, the lengthy story I began reading on the front page of today's Dallas Morning News reported that the man sings a song to his wife: "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. . . ."

What a great way to begin a day!


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love