Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Sunday, September 21, 2008

SUNSHINE

SUNSHINE
September 21, 2008

I've been called "Sunshine" by someone ever since I met him and assisted him earlier this year. I initially was amused because anyone who knows me well recognizes that I tend to be more serious than stereotypical "sunshiny."

Well, early this morning I received some welcomed input from my Divine Council as I was leaving my car to go into a store. A country music song began playing as I walked in: "The darkness of my world was all cleared away. The flowers are blooming. It's a beautiful day. . . . All for the love of sunshine, all for the love of sunshine. . . . I know my sunshine was sent from above, an angel that's filled with love. All for the love of sunshine, all for the love of sunshine. . . ." I searched for the song on the Internet because I had never heard "All for the Love of Sunshine" by Hank Williams, Jr. (probably because country music isn't something I listen to in private). I took this song to be a divine message for me today.

After I left that location and got on the highway for a drive east, I was treated to a deep orange sun on the horizon for miles and miles, behind cattle grazing in green pastures and a light fog near the ground. Very picturesque! If I owned a digital camera, I would have pulled off the highway to capture one or more scenes. I was inspired to sing my "sunshine" song as I drove: ". . . So let the sunshine in. Face it with a grin. Smilers never lose, and frowners never win. So let the sunshine in. Face it with a grin. Open up your heart and let the sunshine in."

And if that weren't enough, the lengthy story I began reading on the front page of today's Dallas Morning News reported that the man sings a song to his wife: "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. . . ."

What a great way to begin a day!

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by donations of persons who appreciate and value our service. 

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com