Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, January 25, 2010

STUCK ENERGY

STUCK ENERGY
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
January 25, 2010 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Email received: I can't believe you sent this just now [recent “Manifestation” blog]! Boy did I need it! Thanks so much! I really needed to read these words and renew the topic for myself! It comes to my attention that I seem to have an energy "stuck" halfway out of my body--from the waist down. I don’t feel bad about it at all, however, and whatever it is, it is very powerful. I am going to cruise through your blog site and see if I can come up with an exercise to move this out. It has to do with me feeling stuck, like I can't move forward. Once again thank you for all you do.

Response: First affirm: "I Am [your name]. I Am That I Am. I [your name] decree I Am releasing all energy blocks in my field on a full and permanent basis now." Take a deep abdominal breath, hold it. Then let it out slowly as you swing your arms up from the sides of your body so that your hands almost meet over the top of your head. Then swing them down the front center of your body as far as you can and swing them out to the sides. Continue to swing your arms throughout your aura in different areas (especially in the area where you sense the stuck energy). Then place your hands over your solar plexus and say, "And so it is." Do it several times throughout the day until you feel a sense of release. If that doesn’t happen, it may be more deepseated and require more in-depth work, or it may be because it’s something else entirely. Let me know if this works for you.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love