Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM EXPERIENCE



SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM EXPERIENCE
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
March 30,  2010 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com
 
I posted the following to some of my Yahoo groups and sent it out in email form to a few people on Friday evening: "Greetings all! I'm in Texas and it is Friday night. I am very aware that something has happened. I began getting the information yesterday and today believe I understand that a space-time continuum has been "shattered" (the word I was given). Anyone else pick up on anything?"

One of the interesting responses I received: "I was up near the Fort Worth area Friday [Ft. Worth is a sister city of Dallas, where I am, and we call the area the Metroplex.] and drove back from there this morning, and there was a time warp of some sort. One of the women's phones with whom I was doing some high level manifestation and healing work got 'stuck' on 5:15 pm, which made it an hour behind all night and continued to have similar issues even this morning. . . . We did experience feeling like we were in a time bubble. I also talked to a friend who said she was finishing signing a contract for a new house at exactly 5:15 pm on Friday. . . ."

This was my response: "At first I had considered it was just about me but sensed it was affecting others as well. I may possibly have misunderstood the message, but something was definitely going on. Among other things, it felt like my selves in other places along the continuum merged with me into one. Strange stuff! When I googled, I read something from the Star Wars episodes about the shattering/ collapsing (another word I received later) of a space-time continuum and his symptoms were like mine or similar to mine. Funny, huh? It may or may not be related, but in dream time and also when was out of the body (and groggy) several times in the past week, I saw lots of maps of continents on my mind screen, etc. I was out somewhere in another one of my existences. That grogginess/ sleepiness happens when I'm called elsewhere, and I have to lay me down. Sometimes there is 'bleedthrough' while I'm doing other things and aware of what is going on in another existence."

He/She responded: "I also got the 'collapsing' word for it today. Time is a fourth dimensional and below necessity. If someone or some place is vibrating well above that, then I do believe not only is it possible but probable that things that are obsolete are cleared out. We already have a strong foothold in the 5th dimension as a collective, but many of us are destined to go far beyond up to even the 9th dimension before we finish our journey through the photon belt. Due to people having different destined realities they have written for themselves, we are definitely seeing experiences vary. Eventually the dimensional gap will become so wide between some groups that we will no longer be able to see or experience the others."

A person whose opinions I respect and pay attention to wrote: "It would appear that you experienced NOW time for a period of what we perceive as linear time in the third dimension. NOW time is probably upper 4th or more likely 5th dimension and beyond which is what we are ascending into. From our human perspective, it probably seems like the old linear time paradigm is shattering. The visual I'm given is like a portion of a torus donut collapsing or briefly folding in upon itself. In actuality, I believe it's another example of how certain areas are shifting in and out of one dimension to another as we adjust in a physical way to the 'higher' frequencies of the fifth dimension and beyond."

Some other comments: "I noticed there had been a disturbance in the force." "[There is a] Large Hadron Collider,experiment [scheduled for] March 30. It is running at 5percent now. I have been having weird things also for two days. May be an answer. 'Space News' seems to have taken the notice down." "What I have most noticed is more issues with balance as the fields shift and turn. I would guess that different areas are beginning to catch up with the portal energies that laid the groundwork for the shifting. A few years ago, I was given the analogy of the Rubix cube. You have to twist it this way and that way before the sides all line up. The Earth is shifting and turning before it is all lined up. The key is to be well grounded and connected with the Earth so that we shift with it instead of against it."

I just read a recent article of Gillian MacBeth-Louthan,"Time Keeps on Slipping, Slipping, Slipping into the Future" (www.quantumawakening.com) and will insert a small portion of it here (and please check out Gilllian's web site where there is much of interest): "As the memory of what was, seems to drift like a dream in the morning, we continue to move quickly down the corridor of time. We are being ushered into time doors that swing both ways. Down hallways that never end into a place that has not been created yet. All of us have seen and felt the difference and the trail of chaos it leaves behind. Time is like a wild horse that bucks the 24 hr system and continues to look for a way out of the dimensional corral. Time has shifted as of the last quakes. It has quickened its pace, and all past alignments have shifted as well. Longitudes and latitudes dance to a new beat. Ley lines and time markers are off line, sacred geometries are reset. An actual cog in time has been felt as the worlds walk into a new wavelength of Light. We still biologically walk to the beat of the old drum when the band plays on in a different octave of time and light. Our perceptions are enhanced and we see in and out of time but are still not sure where to place each thought. Seeing between the worlds is not a place for those weak of purpose. One must hold tightly to the tight wire as time doors are opened and possibilities present themselves in a new array of colors. The unexpected is to be expected on a daily basis. People do their best to hide what ails them but actions are louder than any words. This year of time asks one to get down to the business of picking up the shattered glass and like Alice, going into all facets and fractures of self. Mirrors are a portal of transport to places that cannot be seen with the naked eye. The place of mirrors comes to reflect what needs to be seen as one crosses the timelines into places that have not been created and await your first thought as seed. Seeing into the future is not a place for those weak of heart or knee. As one walks through the time doors many trap doors make themselves know. Dimensional black holes to other places of parallel time loops can create a dizzying effect in most unexpected places. Time doors open and close faster than the blink of an eye. Truth and time are individual, and do not present a singular vow."

I've written about Starfire Tor in a recent blog. She has appeared on several well-known forums, including "Coast to Coast" and is considered an expert on time slips and related phenomena. Her official web site is www.starfiretor.com. I'm a member of her Yahoo group: inter-dimension@yahoogroups.com. I confess that I mostly just read, but I posted of my experience. Starfire posted a response to several group members' inquiries about their experiences in one long post. I'll excerpt part of it here: "Folks, I've read all of your posts on the many cases of changing reality that you've been experiencing. I'm addressing those posts with this post, because it's better for me to use this time to teach to everyone. Then, if warranted, individual experiences can be addressed. From my point of view, it's great to see the Time Shift awareness grow through Inter-Dimension list members. This is one of the main perks of being on this list, and being exposed to my research. TIME Shifts happen all the time, and most of the time you will not have a conscious awareness of it. With or without your awareness or permission, Time Shifts happen. So when you actually experience a post Time Shift time line glitch--which is actually what most of you have been reporting, it means that your brain is no longer totally enslaved to the Core Matrix programming. You can no longer be totally assimilated. Given that your brain is the interface to the Core Matrix, that's a good thing. The actual shift, that so many sense and believe is coming, has already arrived to those who consciously experience and remember Time Shift related time line glitches. The shift is actually occurring in your brain, first and foremost. The shift opens your own mind and awareness of the true origin of our every changing multiple worlds and time lines, and the existence of the Core Matrix. It is knowledge that has been suppressed and denied, and is now released. What other kind of other shift could be more important and empowering than this? None, because this true shift is the knowledge that sets you free. . . That 'shattered' feeling is a way that some people experience changes in time lines. Not everyone experiences it the same way, if their brain has some consciousness of it. However, there is never just one Time Shift or time line change. So if someone is only experiencing one case of weird feelings related to a Time Shift, then this is either their first Time Shift awareness or some time line change personally affected their life."

Based on Starfire Tor's comments, I would assume that the time-space continuum shattering/collapsing (words received from my Divine Support Team) was only about me. I did feel as if all my selves along the continuum were as one, and we were looking into each other's lives (more so than usual). I had originally thought my experience was just about me but began to wonder, which is why I posted about it to several groups and sent out feelers. Now I tend to agree with Starfire Tor. I've experienced space-time related phenomena for many years, but this latest was the most intense (given the word "comprehensive") ever. It's wonderful to be able to share your stuff with other people and get feedback! Thanks to all of you who responded!



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love