Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, November 13, 2010

ENERGY CHANNELING


ENERGY CHANNELING
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
November 13, 2010 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


The following query was posted to one of my Yahoo groups. Afterward is the response I posted (revised).

Question: This is kind of involved, but I thought I would at least ask. Does anyone here have any experience with energy healing where one channels energy directly to the client? That is how I want to work, but I'm not quite there yet. I ask this because I tried to heal myself this way, and I ended up "writing" a bunch of other people's vibrations onto my solar plexus area, and it doesn't feel good. I want to make it feel like it did before that. I found images of people I thought had the vibrations I needed to re-load, and made my solar plexus resonate their energy. Not the smartest idea, but I was a tad desperate at the time. Is this similar to Reiki? As a shaman, the main focus is on what the vibration is of the energy is, rather than trying to push energy through. I'm trying to get my energy to remember what it was like before and go back to that.

Response: First clear other people's stuff from you. Ask your Divine Support Team: "I Am [name]. I Am That I Am. Divine Support Team, I [name] Am asking you all to release and clear all the stuff of other people that I'm carrying and to take them away for processing, replacing that in me with divine light energy now." Speak aloud and purposely with several deep breaths before and several after. You can also decree/affirm: "I Am [name]. I Am That I Am. I [name] Decree I Am releasing and clearing all the stuff of other people I'm carrying and sending it away for processing, replacing that in me with divine light energy now." Next is to know what "unseen beings" you are aligned with and serving as an instrument of. I strongly suggest people align with "Source energy." Also set your boundaries. In other words, who are you going to have serving through your instrument? I'm about being an instrument of beings of Christ Consciousness.

Try channeling energy to a houseplant or plant in the environment for a few minutes. Do you feel recharged and uplifted afterward? Do you feel drained? If you feel drained, you're not serving as a conduit of energy but are sending your own energy. If you feel recharged, then either of two things are happening: You're serving as a conduit of energy or you're taking the energy of the person to whom you intended to channel energy. Usually, you're serving as a conduit. Many years ago when I began Healing Love Energy sessions for people and felt so wonderful, I was concerned that I might be taking people's energies instead. No, that wasn't the case. Every one felt great, too.

It seems that if you indeed downloaded the stuff of other people into your own self, you are reversed and drawing energies from others rather than channeling divine light energy through your instrument. Maybe all that is necessary is to set your intent (aloud) and surrender to serving as an instrument of ________ [Christ Consciousness beings, in my case]. However, it could be that your channels/circuits are corrupted and contaminated (which can be cleared and repaired, not to worry).

Hope this helps!



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love