Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, October 21, 2012

PSYCHIC--OR SOMETHING ELSE?



PSYCHIC--OR SOMETHING ELSE?
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
October 21, 2012 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


Once in the 1990s, a corporate executive type gal consulted with me a couple times. She told me it was amazing how someone “like me” (whatever that was) could know the business buzz words, how things operate, etc. Perhaps one of her Divine Support Team or advisors/guides/angels was speaking through me, but I didn't feel any such thing. It was more likely another aspect of my Multidimensional Soul Self or another facet of my soul who was advising her, or perhaps it was one of the Angel-Light Team (which includes some of the foregoing). Matters not. What does matter is how people feel when they leave my presence (or the telephone consultation ends)--empowered and clearer, preferably.

In the 1980s, before I officially began my Love-Light Ministry, I (as an independent and out of my home) helped people develop resumes and coached people on the job search (among other things).  Received comments similar to the corporate gal’s, and others, including, “You told me just what I needed to hear.”


There are many different ways people who coach/advise/guide/give readings obtain information, and many sources for the information.
 

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love