Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I'VE COME DOWN HERE TO LOVE!



I'VE COME DOWN HERE TO LOVE!
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
June 18, 2013 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


One of my favorite songs is a creation (about 1990) of Chris Spheeris.  If you’re not familiar with Chris  (whose instrumentals are featured frequently on smooth jazz stations), check out his site at www.chrisspheeris.com.  For some reason, I’ve wanted to sing the chorus of “I’ve Come Down Here to Love” several times daily recently:  “I’ve come down here to love. I’ve come to share the light. I’ve come to fill the shadows in the corners of the night. And it’s the only reason that I can think of. I know that I have come down here to love.” 

Here are the verses: (1) I’ve traveled across the skies. I’ve made my way through time, searching for the reason or the rhyme. But every time I’ve wondered why, the answer’s still the same—that loving is the reason that I came.  (2)  Sometimes I shout aloud. Sometimes I say a prayer. Sometimes I sit and cry about a world that doesn’t care. But that won’t keep me down. There’s not a thing I’d rather do than to sing this song and share my love with you. (3) Long ago there lived a man that so few understood. People were afraid of him because he was so good.  He cleared a path for all to walk. Then he left his word behind.  He said heaven lies in love and being kind.  (4)  Sometimes I feel so blind. Sometimes I see so clear. Sometimes I need to be reminded of what I’m doing here.  Then I open up my heart, and it’s all so plain to see, that loving is the only way to be.

Don’t you just love it?


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love