Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, October 19, 2015

ENERGY BODY HEALING


ENERGY BODY HEALING
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
October 19, 2015 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com



A few weeks ago, an individual featured in an ezine I receive recommended the work of Robert Bruce and provided a link.  A few hours earlier, I had received guidance of just the name “Bruce,”   so I didn’t hesitate before clicking on the link. (Pay attention to guidance, people!)    What I found was a pdf version of Robert Bruce’s 1999 book titled, “New Energy Ways V2: Energy Body Manipulation, Development & Self-Healing System.”  Because of my “Bruce” guidance, I didn’t even bother to check it out once I saw the title, but immediately proceeded to print myself a copy (59 pages).

I’ve had the copy a couple weeks or so, intending to get deeply into it, but all I’ve had time or taken time to do is glance and read paragraphs here and there and practice one of the techniques on one occasion. I recognized that what Robert Bruce recommends is almost “natural” to me and I already engage in some similar practices—especially when clearing/healing myself and others. However, just because that’s the case, that doesn’t mean my life and wellbeing can’t be majorly enhanced by doing some official studying.  I’m quite eager to dive in, learn more and, hopefully, develop my abilities further.

Chapters are titled:  The Energy Body; NO Visualization; Mobile Body Awareness (M.B.A.); Tactile Imaging (T.I.); Energy Body Stimulation; Feet & Leg Development; Hand & Arm Development; Energy Bounce Techniques; Energy Raising & Storage; Energy Movement Sensations; Side-Effects; More NEW Energy Ways; Energy & the Immune System. I don’t know what “V2” in the title stands for because there’s not a “V1.”  It’s obviously not needed as a prerequisite. These techniques are going to greatly enhance my wellbeing, and I very much recommend readers study and learn. 

“New Energy Ways” can be found at: http://www.astraldynamics.com. 



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love